Saturday, September 20, 2008

#5 Exploring Flickr


IMG_0800
Originally uploaded by serenity3540
Flickr is pretty easy to use. I can see where it might be a good way to share photos with a particular group of people. In this instance, I could have shared my vacation photos with the "cousins" who aren't really my cousins. I'm an honorary cousin and we did share all our group photos from several years ago. ( but not with Flickr)

I had fun playing with the editing tools in Picnik. I didn/t edit this one as much as I did some of my other beach photos. It was fun to use the brighten to make the colors more vivid, but I wanted this one to be darker. This one shows me and one of the cousins doing some body surfing off Pawley's Island, SC. Here I am up to my shoulders in my favorite medium--saltwater- my favorite place of Serenity!

No comments: