Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Week 5, Thing 10 again

Well, I had a little trouble saving my creation. After I created my Wordle, I thought I followed the directions, and I was expecting the image to show up in the blog. It didn't. I found that I had to save the post first before I could see my creation. That was a little frustrating. I think it might have something to do with that "technology thing" (where it's intuitive for younger folks, to catch on, but some of us who are older don't see it as easily:) )
I looked at a couple of other image generators. (Sarah Palin baby name? color illusion?-- not for me) I was tempted to play with liftmagic.com and weightmirror.com, but I didn't have a picture with me. It was probably a mercy I didn't have one since I was thinking of aging myself, and adding weight as a sort of reminder to continue to eat well and take care of myself.

Most of the generators I look at were sort of ho-hum. They weren't things on which I wanted to fritter away my play time. I know some people are really into image generators, and I am not. It was a good chance to be exposed to image generators, and look at them a little bit. I think I'd prefer to read.

No comments: